company founder Prof. Dr.-Ing.
habil. Dr. h. c. Armin Ißleib
- The joint venture HARDTOP castings (Zibo) Co., Ltd. (China)
granted its business licence.
- Foundation of another joint venture,
HARDTOP castings (Zibo) Co., Ltd. (China)
- Chris Hofmann is granted signing authority for the company.
- HARDTOP celebrates the 20th anniversary of the company in the presence of over 130 guests from 13 countries on 4 continents.
- Granting of business license for the joint venture HARDTOP HUAHENG (Shan Xi) wear-resisting castings Co., Ltd. (China)
- Foundation of the joint venture HARDTOP HUAHENG (Shan Xi) wear-resisting castings Co., Ltd. (China)
- The powder forge in Harzgerode is closed.
- Foundation of the company HARDTOP Engineering GmbH in Farsleben (Germany)
- HARDTOP moves its headquarters to Reichelstraße 23 in 39124 Magdeburg.
- HARDTOP sells its shares in the JV company HARDTOP Bimetals (Ningguo) Co., Ltd. (China).
- Commissioning of a laboratory building for research and development in Farsleben (Germany)
- Irina Ißleib-Lubojanski is appointed as additional managing director.
- HARDTOP celebrates its 10th anniversary in the presence of over 100 guests from 13 countries from 4 continents.
- Foundation of the joint venture HARDTOP Bimetals (Ningguo) Co., Ltd. (China)
- Irina Ißleib-Lubojanski receives sole power of attorney for the company.
- Construction and start-up of a powder forge in Harzgerode (Germany)
- Foundation of the subsidiary HARDTOP Centrum Odlewnictwa, Sp. z o. o. (Poland)
2003 – 2006
- Strengthening national and international sales by winning key customers, focusing on OEMs and building a global sales network.
2001 – 2002
- Change of the company concept by expanding the ProCast™ solidification simulation and establishing a sales department for bimetallic wear parts.
1998 – 2000
- HARDTOP focuses as an engineering company on the development of innovative foundry technologies, composite casting technologies and services for the foundry industry.
- Start of business operations with 10 young scientists from the University of Magdeburg
- After 25 years of teaching and research at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Dr. Armin Ißleib founds the engineering company HARDTOP Gießereitechnologie GmbH.